? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Hello Changes!

          As we live, there are things that we need to change not only to ourselves but also to our society, nation, and world. Change is very important to all especially to human kind. If a person changes, it means that the person is growing, being mature and ready to become a better person.
         The things that I want to change in myself are being so quite, shy and being an inexpressive person especially to my parents. I wanted to change these traits because I want my parents to know that I love them and I appreciate all the things that they had given me. I also want to change from being a shy person because I cannot participate on the class sometimes and preferred to stay on a corner like I dont exist.
       The things that I want to change on our society is the way people treat the animals. They consider them as trash, kicking and throwing stones on them and not giving them food and shelter. I also want to change the way people handle their waste and garbages. I hope they will put it on the right place.
      In our nation, I would like to change the bad habits of the people like holdapping, kidnapping, car-napping and all the things that cause pain or death to other people that will lead to break the hearts on the family who are left behind especially when there is no justice.
      The thing that I want to change in the whole world is the way people treat each other. Some people don't respect each other, boys and girls, young and old, we need to respect not just the people but also the animals and on surroundings. Respect is a way of expressing our love to a person. Without respect, we cant avoid quarrel and battles, even the love of a person to you will disappear. Our world will truly become better if we all respect each other.
     There are so many things that I wanted to change  and I hope this will all come true. We should work on it and not just think or dream. We should change for a better tomorrow and not for worse.

0 comments: