? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

My Teacher, My Hero

               In my life, I’ve met a teacher which I considered as my hero. She is my “knight and shining armor” and I knew what the world means because of her.
               i considered her as my hero because she made me a better person than before. She changes my life and made me into somebody.And now, there is nothing that I could not do. Her qualities are similar to the qualities of a hero . She has a power to enlighten one's mind, She is caring like a hero , She is strong because she doesn't easily give up in teaching when the students dont understand the lesson. Most importantly , she saves live sbecause she teaches us how to become a good person. She also teaches us to avoid bad habits like smoking, drinking lots of alcohol and taking drugs because those can destroy our future. Of all her qualities, I really like the way she saves our lives through teaching because many people nowadays, young or old are suffering from many diseases because of their bad habits. I also like her quality of being strong because she never gives up in teaching because she likes what she is doing and she cares for us. When I was in kindergarten, teacher Ruth always talked to me and comforted me when I was crying. She always complemented my work even though it's not really nice. She still told me that I am talented and smart. She accompanied me while waiting for my father. Now, I really missed her and I'm really sad about her death this year. I didn't have a chance to say thank you for all the things that she did to me.
            I believe that teachers are heroes and I am so lucky that I have them. I am so thankful because they treated me like their own daughter and even though many days will pass, they will always remain inside my heart.



0 comments: